Master your skills and advance your teaching career.
You have 200 hours of training under your mat.* You can guide students through an intelligent, effective yoga class. Now it’s time to advance your career.
Through a dedicated apprenticeship and by participating in professional workshops, our comprehensive program will help you hone your unique teaching style and voice. What makes YogaWorks’ 300-hour program stand out?
OUR PERSONAL APPROACH
Mentorship was originally how yoga was passed down to new teachers and YogaWorks continues this effective learning tradition. Not all 300-Hour programs include the apprenticeship. Please ask your program advisor about:
- One-on-one mentorship to guide you throughout the program and beyond
- Observing and assisting your mentor in class
- A final project designed to help define yourself as a yoga teacher
- Addressing yoga teaching questions and discussions in small group meetings with your mentor and other students
YOUR OPPORTUNITY FOR DEEPER LEARNING
To add to your teaching tool kit, you will participate in workshops on a wide variety of teaching topics, including:
- Teaching vinyasa flow and advanced asana
- Practicing hands-on adjustments
- Injury assessment and management
- Understanding restorative yoga and yoga for chronic illness
- Deeper meditation, subtle body and yoga philosophy studies
- Tailoring classes for beginners and pregnant women
- Understanding the business of yoga